Sunday, August 19, 2012

Seventh Grade Memory #1: GENIUS (8-14-03)

The following is something I wrote nine years ago in seventh grade. It's proof that I was living in my own world. And still do sometimes! ;) The below link is a hilarious audio. The transcription is below that.

GENIUS (8-14-03)

It is now my third day of seventh grade. It is going really well. My study hall is very nice. But P.E. is the worst. But I will live. 

I wonder how Brent is doing at work. Good, I hope! Because he has to help me build my computer. 

Kelli is lucky because she gets another few days of summer. Of course, I am luckier, though, because I get out earlier. I wonder if Mom was able to get a hold of a stamp? I need one of the junts for Kelli's letter. I really enjoyed/loved her letters. They were the victory-ness-er-est. 

Speaking of Toots...That stink nuggets needs to get online. He must be having a good time. And that's all. That traitor! We aren't cousins anymore. Now my best cousin is Jonny Brunner. He married my other cousin Theresa, and he took the title of Brunner. What a sight that was! 

Well, Mom gave me a dollar when I was young. Too young so I ate it in one bite. It was good. I wonder how Dad is doing? *fluffs* Well, my computer comes today. That will be great. But I will need some more supplies. I shall need:

1. Five stink nuggets.
2. Fifty honey buns.
3. One chicken bone.
*fluff*
4. Six fresh-baked undies.

And that's about it. But mostly those undies. I keep fluffing. Haha. "For the kids! The greatest!"-Skittles and Seth in my head.
 
Well, THE END.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

could you possibly be talking about me? I didn't marry anybody named Jonny and it was in 2005 not 2003. curious.

Todd said...

HAHA! one of thew greaatest things ive heard in a very long time... truly a gem!