Thursday, June 11, 2009

Done And Waiting

Last night, I met with President Peterson, and all went well!

He told me he would submit my paperwork to Salt Lake City on June 28, and then all I'll have to do is wait!

I was also interviewed to be ordained an Elder, and President Peterson said that'll happen during the next couple of weeks! :)

Pretty crazy to know that it's a possibility that I have my call a month from now. My good friend and cousin, TAB, and I are hoping it comes ASAP (July 8) so that he can know where I am headed before he heads to the MTC (July 15). If not on July 8, though, I will most likely be receiving my call a week later--the day TAB goes into the MTC. But either way--TAB and I will be happy with either of the outcomes, for we shall both be called to serve!

It's going to be an exciting next few weeks!

1 comment:

Todd said...

The greatest man your going to be the best missionary in the world! hahah *hopes i can be there but either way*