Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WOW.



Dear All,

Well, wow. I just wrote a HUGE e-mail telling you about EVERYTHING. But then I accidently hit ´si´ when it asked me if I wanted to restart (dang spanish!) And now I am out of time. :/ Haha. Even the mission has it´s ups and downs! :)

Well, I am sorry this is short, but...I have no time. We have a lunch appointment in a few minutes, but I will send this e-mail, with some pictures, and then I will tell you more next week. :)

-There are a lot of stay dogs here.
-My companion Elder Birchall is the best!
-Chile is the best; I am having a blast!
-I got letters from Skyler Blumenthal and Chelsea Steed. You can send dearelders here, but I only get mail once a month or so.
-We have four investigators with baptismal dates. :)
-And so you know...I am in La Sarena. There is a big story behind this, but I have no time to explain again. :/

And...yeah, wow, I wish I had more time. I love you all, and I promise I will have more to say next week.

I love you all. There will be more pictures and words next week. I promise. :)

Yours Truly,
Elder Nelson IV

No comments: