Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Utah Bound.

It's been a year since I arrived home from my mission. Wow. Time sure has flown quickly!! It's been a hard year, but I have grown and learned a lot. It's all been rewarding, of course! Like I said in a blog post a few months ago, my decision to ultimately stay in Vegas for a time was made with my brothers Timmy, Skyler, and Levi in mind. I felt like being here to support and help them with their mission preparation was the right thing to do. I will never regret that decision. It's been absolutely great.

However, Levi is the last of the bunch to leave, and he leaves very soon. And I am ready for my next journey. I am super confident about my chances of getting into BYU this time around. As I've said over and over again, it is my dream! And I will do everything I must to get there. And I am feeling good about my chances this time. :)

With that said, I have been praying these last three months about how to exactly go about this. And long story short: The course has been shown. I feel that it is greatly necessary for me to get out of Vegas ASAP so I can get out and be in the real world on my own for a while. And so I've decided to leave the comfort of my own home to head up to Provo in January. I fly to Indiana on January 10 to attend my nephew Landon's baptism, and then I will fly straight to Salt Lake from Indiana on January 16.

A new start! I am excited for it.

No comments: