Thursday, April 23, 2009

Neb and Gem's: Fredwick Conquers The Eye (FINAL)

I am happy to announce that I have completed my latest story Fredwick Conquers The Eye. It has been fun making it the last week and a half. Half of that time was simply just making the cover, but that is okay--because that was my favorite part. :) The story is 20 pages including the title page, but it should be 21. You see--I accidently saved over Page 18, and I am really bummed about that because it was my favorite page. However, I already presented the story to Megan (without realizing a page is missing), and it seemed to work without it, so...All ended well!
With that said...I hope everyone enjoys this tiny little story. :)




















4 comments:

eBN said...

I can't wait!

The Watts said...

Kinda reminds me of the Blue Bowling Ball story that Brent and his little friends wrote many years ago!

Todd said...

excellent!

Shayla said...

i am mighty impressed with your illustrations!