Thursday, July 16, 2009

Operation: Elder Benjamin David Nelson (Part 4) AKA Chile (Vina del Mar) FTW!

What a great day! It is so great to know where I am finally headed and when I will be leaving.

I know that my mission call isn't something picked at random; the Lord has called me to Chile, and it is where I am supposed to be. I could feel it as I read my misison call!

For those of you who haven't heard, though, I have been called to the Chile Vina del Mar mission, and I report to the Provo MTC on November 18! :)

I am really excited! Thank you everyone for all the love and support!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations Benji! awesome!

The Watts said...

Wow, Wow, Wow try not to drink the water or eat the food! Love ya!

Shayla said...

Great news. Felicidades!

Cynthia said...

I'm glad the speaker phone wasn't on when you said where you were going because I yelled "woohoo! Chile!!!" and I felt stupid because everyone remained quiet to listen to you, and I am glad that I didn't embarrass myself. Congrats bro!!! You are going to be a great missionary! OH, and you can speak Spanish with Shayla!!! sweet!!!