Monday, August 1, 2011

¡Bienvenidos A Agosto!




Dear All,

All is well here. I literally have no time to write today. And I don't know what to say either. I have way too much on my mind, and I don't know what to tell you and what not to tell you.

But I will say this: Nothing has made me more happy than my mission. It's been the hardest thing that I have done in my life by far. But every tough task and every dificult time has included a reward and a blessing. And I want it absolutely clear that my decision to serve my mission will be a decision that I will never regret taking. If each and every one of you could only feel the way that I feel right now.

Again: All is well here, and we're looking forward to having a few baptisms in the coming weeks. (More on that next week.)

I love you all.

Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Nelson IV

No comments: