Thursday, December 18, 2008

Adventures In The Snow


As a child, I was quite the fan of snow. Why? Because it was so rare!!

Over the years, though, I've kinda grown out of it, and I've been grateful that Vegas never gets snow.

However, I have changed my mind after today. I think Henderson/Las Vegas deserves a snow day at least once a year! There are some mountains not too far from my house, and some friends and I decided to go and check the snow out there. And we had a GREAT time.

Walter and Allison.

Scotty!

BDN

We did a lot of snowball fighting! At first, I took sides and it was Erika and I against Scott. But then I felt bad, and I teamed up with Scott to get Erika. :) It was fun! And cold!

Mine, Scott, and Erika's snowman!

The hill we sledded down!

Snow angels!

FTW.

Me and Erika!


3 comments:

The Watts said...

I have to say you look like you are on the ski slopes...wow I am impressed, just hope you are not feeling more sick now....

Kerstin said...

Wow that looks like a fun sleding hill. There is a family in our ward with a nice hill in their back ward and they told us we could come sleding there sometime, so I think we will one of these days (there really aren't very many places to sled here as it is so flat). It sounds like a fun snow day.

BDN said...

Oh, trust me--that slope/hill was AWESOME. I always got tired of playing in the snow, but I am very tempted to go back there today!! I probably won't though. :( I don't have any sleds!!