Sunday, December 28, 2008

Alive and Well

I am just letting the world know that I am alive and well. I have been up in Utah this last week, and we are driving home tomorrow. The drive up here was good. I told Matthew I would drive through the snow, and so I had to drive through a blizzard when we went through Beaver, Utah, and what not. Matt decided to sleep on me, even though he told me that I couldn't sleep while he drove. And so I just drove and sang along to some tunes. I lost control of the wheel and we almost died, and it caused Matt to wake up. Haha. But then he went back to sleep. I didn't mind, though--I was wide awake.

And we drive home tomorrow, so hopefully the roads aren't as bad!

This Christmas will more than likely be my last before I go on my mission, and it was a pretty good one. I wish I could have been with ALL of my family, but we can't always have what we want, right? I hope everyone had a good Christmas this year! I look forward to spending my next Christmas while on the mission. It'll be different, but I look forward to it.

Well, there's not much else to say. I've eaten a lot of popsicles up here in Utah, and I bought some pineapple soda for 69 cents.

I hope everyone had a good, safe Christmas!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Epsilent! Drive safe!

The Watts said...

What not even a comment about being forced to play cards? Oh well wish it was better times for you!!!