Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Dream So Real

Last night I had one of those dreams. One of those dreams that seems so real.

I can't really put the beginning of the dream into words--that part is kind of blurry to me now.

However, I can remember the middle of my dream all the way to the end of it. The first part I remember was being in some kind of class. One of the assistant principals was there, and he was introducing us to a new teacher/guest speaker.

Oh, and I was the oldest one there. I was the only senior, and I had a few of my freshmen and sophomore buddies (that I know from church) in the class with me.

At first, the teacher seemed really cool. I can't remember what he was teaching us about at first, but then all of the sudden, religion came up.

The teacher began talking about Mormons and how horrible they were. And then he told us that the Book of Mormon wasn't true, and that Joseph Smith was a liar. I sat in my desk, thinking everything he was saying was true, and I started to cry a little. I looked over at my friends and just thought, "Won't they say something??"

But before I knew it, I was on my feet, yelling at the teacher--telling him he was wrong. I told him that the Book of Mormon was true and that a Prophet of God translated it. And then I attacked him!

And then I woke up, and my heart was beating pretty quick. The dream seemed so real that I looked around my room to see where the teacher was at, but I couldn't find him. It took me a while to get back to sleep, but I eventually did.

It was a pretty scary dream, but I am glad I didn't just sit there and let him tell me lies. I am glad I stood up for what I believe.

No comments: