Friday, December 19, 2008

BYU Football Fireside

Logan and I had the oppurtunity to go to the BYU Football fireside tonight. It was excellent!
The talks were very good. Wayne Latu's was especially powerful; and he was very funny!
The head coach, Brono Mendenhall, told us a story about how he practically bore his testimony in a press release this morning when an ESPN interviewer asked him, "How can football by fifth?" The interviewer was refering to Bronco's philosophy on the Gospel, the family, friends, and service coming before football.
And that is why I love Bronco. He is the best coach in the nation in that he teaches his players that football isn't what is most important!
Anyways. Here are some pictures I took with the players afterwards!

Me, Logan, Wayne Latu, and random guy.

Us again.

Harvey Unga and me.

Me and Dennis Pitta (Blurry, but powerful!)


Me and Max Hall FTW!!

3 comments:

The Watts said...

sounds like a dream come true!!!! Now put that with the big win tonight and we have one big happy time!

Kerstin said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I just read your psot thst you must have deleted (on Google reader) and I got to say I agree!

Unknown said...

That is so AWESOME Benji! You are an amazing guy! Thanks for sharing that with us!