Sunday, March 29, 2009

Memory Lane: October 17, 2004 (AKA "Teacher")

Haven't done one of these in a while. It's crazy to think that it has already almost been five years since I was ordained a Teacher. Time really does fly by! I'll be an Elder before I know it.

Da Journal,

So the day was good ya know. Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I didn't find it completely necessary, considering I did not a thing. As for today:

Church was very nice. *Loves church* Church is basically the highlight of the week. :-) Sacrament meeting was very nice. Sam Purser sang a nice hymn and it was on of those hymns where the spirit knocks you down. A great feeling, I must admit.

So you know, I went to class. We had a lesson on forgiveness. (A very fine lesson. One I really need to work on too, considering I can't forgive a lot of people. (Not yet anyways.))

In priesthood, I was ordained Teacher. What a great moment it was! I feel older. haha. Perhaps soon my age will match my looks. (People still think I am 16, dangit!) Very nice, it was though.

After church we had dinner and scripture studies! It was great. I like Dad's grilled cheese. After that, we went to Timmy Brumley's Eagle Scout thing. It was nice. Lots o' refreshments! Mmmmm. COOKIES! Kyle and I also talked at this Eagle Scout thing. haha. I also talked to a few buddies of mine that I haven't seen since the ward splitting. It was great.

And then I got home, and now it is now. I am talking to my sister Kerstin and my buddy Brittany. I think I should continue talking, and finish this one up though. So take it easy journal! Wish me good luck, for I have report cards tomorrow! ;-)

B.D.N.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

haha! I remember some of your other journal entries and I just can hear you reading them... hilarious!!!