Sunday, March 8, 2009

NEXT WEEK!!

Before I write about the subject of this post (NEXT WEEK!!), I just want tell everyone that Tara joined us at Stake Conference today, and it ended up being a Nevada Regional Broadcast, and she got to hear President Monson for the first time! She really enjoyed it, and she has been doing well.

While this week is going to be pretty busy with a lot of school assignments due and what not, I am really looking forward to next week! Next Wednesday, I am leaving after school to drive up to Provo to spend some time with some of my favorite people--the Berry family.
Chris Berry's farewell is on March 22, but I am going extra early so that he and I can get together one last time before we go our separate ways. Chris is eight months older than me, so that means we will go almost three years without seeing each other! It is truly a bitter-sweet feeling, though. I am very proud of Chris and the choice he has made! And I look forward to spending some time with him next week.
My good friend and cousin, TAB, will also be receiving his mission call later this week, and I look forward to going up there to spend some time with him as well! Chris, TAB, and I spent some time together last summer, and it'll be fun to re-unite and spend some time with each other again!
Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Agrees! remembers those times... aka El Polo Loco lol!

The Watts said...

Yes this is awesome, we will be down that way on the 22nd too, it sounds like if possible it will be a family affair as Matt is doing his best to try and get down there.