Wednesday, November 23, 2011

0: We Did It

Dear All,

Yesterday was an adventure. I said farewell to Quillota and Achupallas. It was great to reunite with the people there; I love them all so much, and they will be missed.

My final interview went well. Really powerful. I'm not so worried anymore; the advice from President Gillespie helped me out a lot. I'll never forget the things that my mission president has taught me. He truly is a special witness of Christ. At the end of the interview, he gave me a blessing, and it was amazing how in tune he is with the Spirit! Everything he said was for me!

Just here with Elder Hawkes in ViƱa waiting for the "Last Supper" at 6 PM. We're off to the Temple tomorrow at 3 AM. And then I'll be there all day until they pick me up at 9 PM to head to the airport.

I love you all. These truly have been unforgettable days.

Con Amor,
Elder Nelson IV

No comments: