Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home

I loved my mission, and I will never forget it. These last few days at home have been difficult\different, but great. We celebrated Thanksgiving today with Mom and Darin. We are now catching up a little bit with Matthew Nelson.

Yesterday I was picked up by my Dad, JoAnn, my little brothers, Levi, and Skyler. Although I was only at home for a little while and I was so overwhelmed by the things that I needed to do, we managed to enjoy it.

It's really late. I just got done talking to a Sister from Renaca Alto via Windows Live Messenger. Yesterday I took a few minutes to call others from Chile. It was great. I plan on continuing with such activities; I don't want to lose the Spanish.

We still have tomorrow and then Saturday we are back off to Vegas so that I can attend church at Mission Hills. I'm looking forward to the struggles, the changes, and the adventures that will come these next few months and years that are ahead of me. As always...I will be keeping you posted.

2 comments:

eBN said...

Also, you're dope big brother and his family came and surprised you! :{D

Theresa said...

Welcome Home Benji! we missed you!