Sunday, September 7, 2008

BDN (A Changed Man)

Dear World,

WOW. Yes, it is true. I have changed the last three years. Yes, yes, indeed. You see--I found my old MSN blog. I was reading through it. WOW. Just WOW. Take a moment to read a few of the following posts:

========================================================
"Float Away Here With Me"
Dearest Blog:


So it's been a while. So sorry. I am a changed man, really. Girls aren't really a big part of me anymore. Not a bad thing. It's actually a good thing. It's kept me from alot of sadness and what not. S'cool. But yeah. Birthday is three days. Saving up for this sweet guitar, and then I am gonna buy a mic and some sweet recording equipment, so than I can record some stuff once I learn how to play the guitar. Heck. Might even produce my own album. HAHA. Well, yeah. Here are some shots of the whole not. Be seeing you.

The Undersigned,
Benjamin David Nelson
BDN




"There Must Be Some Kind of Way Out of Here"
HEY YAWL HOWZA DOIN'!?:

It's been a while; yes'n'deed. I haven't written due to school and what not. That is okay, though.I am just writing to say that I am alive and that school is pretty good.

Hmmmm. Time for bed. Heading off to a Family Reunion tomorrow. See y'all!

Your friend,
BDN

"I'm okay, I'm Okay. (How Are You?)"
Dearest Blog o' Understandment:
Dudes, I know how it is with the meatloaf and what not; but it is gonna be okay, man. Just spank yourself twice and take a swig of milk. You'll be okay. I'm okay, I'm okay. How are you?

1st Period: English I Honors
2nd Period: Geometry Honors
3rd Period: CAD (Computer Aided Design)
4th Period: P.E.*
5th Period: French I
*LUNCH*
6th Period: Biology I Honors
Notes:*=With Cynthia Nelson

Cheers!
Your friend and master,
Benjamin David Nelson
BDN
"Omega"

"Still y'all my best friends"
Dear Blog o' Sincerety:

Well, life is pretty good. I am going to Foothill High School in Henderson. (GAS-SPANK-IT!!) I guess it will be pretty good. Back to the Mississippi lifestyle, I'll say. I can sit on my computer all day and listen to music as I wait for my Vegas friends to get online. I might play a little video games, too. Yup, the Mississippi Era! Those were boring times; but good at the same time. At least my Vegas pals won't be long distance when I call. School should be pretty good, though. Cynthia and I are pretty much gonna be in the same French class, I am thinking. We shall try being in the same guitar class, too. Sweet, sweet.

So life is grand our here in Vegas. My best friends (Chelsea, Shelby, Angela, etc.) made the volleyball team. Cheers to them! I want to throw a party for the whole lot.

Well, I gotta go spank myself and get over life and what not! Farewell, blog!

Your good good friend,
Benjamin David Nelson
BDN
"Omega"

"Lie about it, Cry about it, We'll be Okay. Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay"
Dearest Blog o' Sensation and what not:

TODAY IS SUNDAY! I LOVE SUNDAY. IT IS MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK FOR ONE REASON: CHURCH!! I LOVE CHURCH. THRICE! IT ALWAYS PUTS ME IN THE GREATEST MOOD, AND I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE GOSPEL. IT BLESSES MY LIFE. TWICE!

But yes. I get to go back into town Monday night. VICTORY! I cannot wait to see all my good good friends again. I miss them so. But yeah. Bryson and some others are online and they are keeping me in some good moods until then.

If only I were a flower,
Benjamin David Nelson

P.S.Can't wait until my mission!!

Me and Her
Dearest Blog o' Nature:

Life is so, so good! I love it! It is just so smooth and what not. I love my friends!! They mean the world to me. I have had alot of friends, but the ones here in Vegas.....There is just something about them. They are the greatest!!! But now there is one more problem: What will become of me????? Will I be forgotten??

Yours,
Benjamin David Nelson

"You're sleeping; I'm in your mind"
To my friends::

I just want to update you with my life. I am here in Henderson again. On Friday and Saturday, I had the chance to stay at Todd's house. I had some good times! We had a movie night on Friday night, and then a swimming night on Saturday night. It was a good good time! Also, on Saturday, I was able to see my brother Bryson. He is truly the most amazing friend out there. We love him; he is, like, the greatest! I hope to go down to Vegas tomorrow for Steven Walker's birthday party!

But yeah. I must go for now. I am gonna go watch some Digimon with my little brothers. It should be fun! Speaking of fun, Angela and Kaite Pitts will be beginning EFY tomorrow. They are lucky to be there, because it is lots of fun! Too bad I can't be there again this week. I went to EFY; I saw the light. Fare thee well!

Your master,
Benjamin David Nelson

"Tonight Is a Good Good Time!"
To my beloved Blog o' power and truth:

Hello. Life has been pretty boring and what not here in Henderson. Like I've said: I'd rather be in Las Vegas with my pals! Oh well. CC, KK, Kiki, and Toots are coming tonight...so tonight is a good good time!! Anyways. I just want to let the world know that I am the coolest kid in all of the universe, and Dinner is excellent! Thank you for your time.

Your golden man,
Benjamin David Nelson"
Omega"

P.S.
To my fans:"Though things around you seem heavy (with me not being there with y'all and all), doesn't mean you can't get up off this ground!" Good luck without me, pals!!

P.P.S.
I am gonna start writing stories in my blog. For the kids!!
========================================================

A few things come to mind: A)WEIRDEST. KID. EVER. B)WOW, and C)You've got to be kidding me!! I wrote all this junk?? HAHAHA! I never realized how weird I was. So...to everyone who was affected by my weirdness in a negative way....I hope you do forgive me. :)

But to be honest--I thought these were hilarious. That is all.

Your Friend,
BDN

No comments: