Thursday, September 11, 2008

This Weekend

Today is my last day of the week with any worries! I am about to go tutor a girl in my ward, and then I am going to go babysit the Brunson's kids as usual. The problem: I haven't started any homework, and I won't home until around eight. But I always manage to get it done. :)

Which brings us to tomorrow--Friday! Timmy and I are going to the Foothill vs. Mojave game at Mojave. It should be grand. After that, I am gonna go stay the night at my brother's house, I believe.

Saturday will be a good day as well. Brent Nelson and I are watching the BYU vs. UCLA game on TV at his house, and I am just really excited for that. Should be a great battle!

There are a few other things going on over the weekend, but I will write about all that later. ;) Cheers!

No comments: