Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things To Look Forward To The Next Few Months:

1. BDN's 18th Birthday: Yes, you read it right--18th. This should be interesting.

2. New Job??: Will I get the job at GameStop? I sure hope so! I need it. :)

3. BYU vs. New Mexico: This is the one, my friends. I am looking forward to October 10. As soon as I get home from school, my dad and I are setting off. We are picking up Brent Nelson, and then we are on our way up to Provo. We are staying in a hotel up in Provo, and it's going to be sweet! I look forward to my first game at Lavell Edwards stadium, and I look forward to wearing my sweet BYU jacket in the cold football weather. :)

4. New Nephew!: Shayla and Brent Nelson's baby will be born in a month and a couple of days. I am really excited for a new nephew, and I look forward to having two nephews around whenever I go visit their family. WOO-HOO!

5. Thanksgiving: I am not exactly sure of the exact plans for Thanksgiving, but when is Thanksgiving ever NOT good. I am looking forward to starting the Home Alone tradition on Thanksgiving night. And I am looking forward to the Holy War (BYU vs. Utah) Thanksgiving weekend.

6. My Last Christmas At Home: Yes...My last Christmas at home before I go on my mission. I really do enjoy the Christmas season, and this one should be really special. I have a few ideas of gifts for my little brothers (already), but it all depends on whether or not I get that job or not. ;) I hope I get that junt, because then I could buy gifts for everyone! And I kind of hope to do that, as it IS my last Christmas with everyone until 2011. :)

7. Homecoming: Homecoming is going to be really fun this year. That is the goal anyways, and you never know how dates actually turn out before they happen. I've had dates turn out as complete failures, and I've had dates turn out ten times better than I had hoped. Hopefully it turns out just as good as I think it's going to be, if not better. :) Should be grand.

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sounds fun, you should come here for Thanksgiving...

Cynthia said...

BDN! Sweet! This is making me excited! Well, I hope to see you on Thanksgiving!!!!

Shayla said...

Forgot to ask last night...are you still waiting for word from GameStop?

Thanks again for entertaining Brighton yesterday. He hasn't stopped playing with the bus yet. He even insisted on going to bed with it last night. Crazy kid. Who knew buses were so cool?

BDN said...

Yeah, I am still waiting on a word from GameStop. I have to go in on Wednesday for an interview, and I should know then. :)

I am glad Brighton loves the bus! :) I miss that child already. I can't wait to see him again!