Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exciting Week!!

This week is gonna be a special one for me.

I just made my account on LDS.org, and my bishop is putting me in the computer later tonight! So this week I am gonna be filling out paperwork and what not for my mission. I am really excited, and I am meeting with the Bishop on Wednesday to make sure I know what I am doing, etc.

I am excited for a volleyball-filled week. This week is the last week of volleyball for Foothill. I am going to Walter's senior night on Tuesday, and then I am going to Timmy's tournament on Friday! I am excited. :)

What I am MOST excited for, though, is Tara's baptism! Tara is getting baptized at 8 PM this Saturday at the Palo Verde chapel, and I am so excited for her. I am honored to be able to baptize her, and I am really, really looking forward to it! I am proud of you, T-Money!!! :)

That's all there is to it! It's gonna be an awesome week!

1 comment:

The Watts said...

We Were so excited to hear about Tara's baptism, we have been praying for you and were waiting to hear the news, we could tell it was going to happen, by the awesome experiences you were having! Congradulations Tara!