Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sticky Tack (Random Thoughts)

A lot of random stuff to say.

First, I just wanted to point a little something out: I was reading some old blogposts from when I first started this blog, and wow. I was a fool. I know it wasn't even a whole year ago, but I definitely feel like a different, better person. I posted some of the dumbest junk! Not saying I still don't, but...Last year was definitely worst. :)

I finally got my mission physical signed and sent in. However, the doctor still thinks there is something wrong with me, and he is going to continue having me come in to figure it all out. I asked him if it was a bladder infection, and he said it wasn't. He told me it had something to do with my kidneys, and then he used a lot of big terms that I didn't understand. He seemed a bit worried while telling me all of this, and it worried me a bit, too! But he said it might be something that comes and goes, so...I am going back to the lab again to get tested one last time--hopefully! :) Whatever the problem is...I know I can overcome it!!

I went on a group date last night with TAB, Timmy, and Joe; it was sweet. I took my friend Marissa, and we had a lot of fun. We made pizza, played games, and then went and saw Night At The Museum II. Good times, good times! :)

Yesterday was my last seminary lesson; it's such a bummer! I'm really going to miss seminary. I know I have my mission ahead of me, but...the last four years of seminary have been great. It's so crazy to think that I only have eight more days of high school adventures. :( I am going to miss it all. I think I am one of the only seniors that actually kinda doesn't want to graduate. I wish I just had one more month!! ;)

But with that said...I am excited for the next few months! It's going to be awesome to figure out where I am going to be the next two years. :) Only a few more weeks until I put in papers!! June 28.

And did I mention how good it has been to see KT's family??? I love Tori, Ella, and Landon!!!!! ;) And KT and Jared, too, of course. :)

2 comments:

The Watts said...

Yes I am way jealous that you got to see KT Jared and the neices and nephews (had to include Brighton and Seth). I guess I need to include Brent and Shayla, but you get to see them all the time although I am still jealous. Sounds like you have life by a good grip, hopefully the Dr. can find out what's up so he can put your mind at ease! Love you!

Theresa said...

too bad you didn't make it over for bryson and tpost's home coming talk. they were pretty inspirational and it was interesting to hear tyler post's experience of trying to prepare for his mission and how it all changed on him to service mission. anyway,.. goodluck with the mission papers and it was good to see you this weekend too if only briefly. :)