Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!


I just wanted to say happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

But I especially wanted to say it to my own Mom. My Mom is so cool, and I continue to brag about her to all of my friends--even at the age of eighteen and what not. My Mom has always been there for me during my worst times. I remember how hard my sixth and seventh grade years were for me; and how going to my Mom for comfort was always the solution.

Mom, you never were a failure--and don't let anything ever convince you otherwise. Look at where your kids are at now. You raised all of us so well in our youth, and each and everyone of us is going to serve missions, get married in the temple, become good parents, etc. And I can honestly say that we all will because of the way you raised us and continue to raise us. You do a wonderful, wonderful job, and I will love you forever, Mom!

We will never forget you. To me--that is just impossible. I might get busy and forget to call you and what not, but I never forget to think about you and pray for you. I love you, Mom, and I hope you have a wicked cool Mother's Day! :)

2 comments:

The Watts said...

More sniffles...Thanks Ben that means a lot to me, I just wish we lived closer, it's hard being so far away, but our thoughts and prayers are always with you kids! I owe every good thing I am as a mother to my children and my Heavenly Father, you have taught me so much about life!

Shayla said...

you really do have a great mom! thanks for sharing her with me. :)