Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Plan C: Thank-You Dad!

Plan B failed.

All was going well--until I handed over my paperwork, and they realized it was a mission physical.

They took me back to the front desk, and I basically went through the same conversation I went through with the lady at the front desk as always.

So...Just so everyone knows: Plan C was to pay the $300-$400. (After the medical center called my dad and talked to him for a bit.)

And to make a long story short...All went well! It was actually $200, and my dad paid it with no complaints--which was awesome, and I am grateful for him willingly doing so!!!

Now...I just need to go in on Thursday and Friday to get my results from all the lab work I had done. :) Urinalysis...Blood Work...TB Test...

Just a few more days and all my mission paperwork drama will be done! FTW!! :)

4 comments:

The Watts said...

Grrrrrr....was this Dr. Sheta's office? I do not like the office workers there, they are not people persons.

BDN said...

Nah. We don't go to Dr. Sheta's office anymore.

We go to Fremont Medical. The funny thing was...They told Dad to send his receipt into the insurance company (or some' like that), and they told him that they would reimburse him. And I am thinking, "Why didn't they say this in the first place??"

But yeah...Good doctors offince, actually. I really liked the doctor they put me with. He was hilarious! And it is very quick as well. I just didn't like the Asian lady. ;)

Todd said...

excellent! glad you got the junt all done. now its just waiting... the seemingly forever weeks to come lol

Shayla said...

wow. that was quite a saga. glad it had a happy ending!