Sunday, November 23, 2008

College Applications: Complete

I had the interview for my BYU applications with President Peterson today, and it went well.

I have now done everything that I can. President Peterson is going to mail in my Ecclesiastical Endorsement, and then all I need is Brother Chase to fill out my seminary reccomend.

Applying for BYU and BYU-Idaho was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and it was pretty convienient to apply to both schools with only one application. I look forward to seeing who accepts me and who doesn't! ;)

3 comments:

The Watts said...

Congradulations....nice pic eating dip and chips?

Theresa said...

goodluck! love the header. this makes me want french onion or green onion dip and ruffles.

Kerstin said...

Sweet picture! I am glad that your interview went well with Uncle Russ.