Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You!....GO COUGS!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the college help!

My plans:
-Apply for BYU and BYU-Idaho.
-If I get accepted to BYU (*hopes*), I will put in a deferment application right before I head into the MTC. If I don't get in, I will most likely get into BYU-Idaho, and I'll do the same thing with a deferment application. That'll be nice, because it'll give me one less thing to worry about while I am on my mission. :)
Simple enough, I think.
Speaking of BYU--they play Utah this week, and I hope everyone will join me in wishing the Cougars the best of luck!!
I don't have to work at Game Stop this week, so that'll give me plenty of time to prepare for Saturday's game. *must be focused* hahaha.

Team and fans alike storm the field after beating Utah in Provo last year.

Harvey Unga scores on a 15-yard run with less than one minute remaining to seal the deal.


Austin Collie converts on a crucial 4th and 18.

Max Hall celebrates a great win over Utah last year.

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sounds like a good plan BDN. Also you are silly :)

Kerstin said...

You should also apply to UNR. GO WOLF PACK!!!!!!

The Watts said...

Lol who's the WOLF PACK ya traitor, j/k. The tension is high here in Utah, no one even dared commenting on my Y hat yesterday when I was out and about, they all knew the truth about the Y......GOOOOOOOOO Cougars!

BDN said...

Haha.

Mom, Reno is actually a pretty good school. They came and talked to my Calc class the other day, and it was pretty good.

And we NEED Nevada to DESTROY Boise State this weekend. It'd be a HUGE boost for BYU if they do.

'Ergo...GO BYU AND NEVADA!!!

The Watts said...

Shows you how much I know, I thought the Wolfs were from Notre Dame, I am slow what can I say?

Kerstin said...

Reno is an excellent school, I actually liked it better then BYU (not that BYU isn't fun or good or anything) and their institute program is awesome!Also, Mom how can I be a traitor when I graduated from UNR? Notre Dame is the Irish and they are known for football. You havn't seen crazed football fanatics until you have been to Northern Indiana.