Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today

The day has finally arrived, my friends!

Last night, I went to the Las Vegas vs. Del Sol football game. Wow. GREAT. GAME. (I won't go into further detail, as I know I've already said enough about football in my last post.) But I did rush the field for my fourth time, and that was fun. (I rushed the basketball court for two Foothill games, and then I rushed the court when Vegas won the volleyball state championship this last year. Good times.)

Anyways. Here are my plans for the day so far:

8:30 AM to 10:00 AM--Do chores, etc.
10:15 AM to 12:00 PM--Shower, get BYU equipment on, etc.
12:10 PM to 1:00 PM--Enjoy some free time by playing some Secret of Mana on the Wii...
1:10 PM--Tithing Settlement
2:00 PM--Pregame show.
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM--BYU vs. Utah 2008!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Game starts in 1.5. Have fun. Hopefully they win! I put Brighton in one of my BYU shirts just for you!