Friday, January 23, 2009

Brighton's Birthday Party!

Well, last night was Brighton's second birthday party, and it was a lot of fun. The cake was delicious and so was the bananna ice cream! We did some fun activities, and I especially enjoyed winning the monkey game with a world record time of 36 seconds. ;) Haha. I spent the second half of the birthday party playing with Baby Seth, and that was really fun. :) I also enjoyed seeing my friends Chelsea and Shelby again.
But best of all...it was fun to see Brighton get all excited when we sang him happy birthday. It's been fun watching Brighton grow up the last two years, and I love him a lot!!!
Brighton opening up gifts with Dad.
Look how excited he is!! :)
Brighton, Noah, and Naomi doing "No More Monkeys"
Haha.
Me and my pal Chelsea.

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

How fun!! I wish I could have been there!
P.S. You should have gotten some pics of baby Seth

The Watts said...

Nice pics, good to see the crew there, I ditto Kerstin's request for pics of baby Seth!

Todd said...

dudes looks like fun * wishes i was there*

Shayla said...

Oh good! You took a picture of the silly monkeys jumping on the "bed." I'm gonna have to steal it. And I did bad taking pictures of Seth too. I'll send you guys the only one I took.

Theresa said...

wow that cake is amazing! and banana ice cream how fun is that birthday party huh? ! fun fun.