Sunday, January 4, 2009

Elder Christopher Brent Berry FTW.

For all of you who know Chris Berry, he got his mission call last week.

I am very proud of Chris. He is a great example to me, and he and I have been best friends since I stayed at his house during Summer 2006. It is very comforting to know that I have friends who are willing to give up two years of their life to serve the Lord. Chris is my first of many close friends (my age) to get their mission call, and I am very excited for him!

For everyone who wants to see it, Chris put a video of him opening his mission call on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2x0AnMjO7M

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats Chris!!! New York, New York!

Todd said...

Epsilon!

The Watts said...

Wow, Uncle Karl and Darin's mission, awesome should be a great time!

Shayla said...

This was fun to watch, even though I don't know the guy. I'll bet this makes you super excited to open your own mission call. It's coming up fast!