Monday, January 19, 2009

The Weekend

The weekend has been pretty good thus far.

Dad and JoAnn went out of town up to Brianhead, Utah, and Luke went with them. Timmy decided that he would stay the night at the Brunners' house, and so that left only me and Logan at the house.

On Friday night, my good friend and cousin TAB came over to spend the night. He is down this weekend visiting and what not, and it was pretty grand. We made a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings and go some blazin' wings....Neither of us are really fans of the flavor, and it was pretty much a big waste of money, even though all six of them got eaten. ;) I prefer other flavors that taste much, much better. :)

Sunday was an excellent day, but it didn't start off so hot. Logan and I slept downstairs, and so I took the alarm clock down stairs with us, and I set it for 7:30 AM. However, I forgot to turn it ON, and so we woke up late for church, missing the sacrament portion of sacrament meeting. :( It was sad, but the rest of the church meeting was very good. I know I've said it before, but I could say it a million times more--Priest Quorum is the greatest!

After church, Logan and I came home and ate, did chores, and then took a nap while watching A Beautiful Mind. It was excellent! When I woke up, Logan and I came over here to the Brunners' house, where we have been ever since. I have been spending some time with TAB, and it has been excellent! :)

1 comment:

The Watts said...

Sounds like you had a nice Holiday, I am glad you got to spend some time with TAB, he is going to be gone on his mission before you know it and then a couple of months later it will be you!