Sunday, January 25, 2009

Memory Lane: March 5, 2005 AKA "Ah, It's Been A While"

My Long Lost Friend,

It's been a while, friend. When was the last time I really wrote? Election Day, I am guessing. Ah, November! The good ol' days! Alot has happened. Listen to my story.

Ah, enough of my past!! Life is GOOD, GOOD, GOOD! Brent Nelson is pretty much gonna marry the girl of my dream's sister, Shayla. I am excited. It should be good. In fact, at the moment, he is with her right now. Haha. He always is! Haha.

Today I went to Aaron McCoy's baptism. It was great! There, I met my good friend Chris Wright. Before I left, we talked about the most hilarious movie called Baby Huey's Great Easter Adventure. HAHA! It was GREAT! We had many tears of laughter. Hahaha, in fact, I missed the movie so much, I had Dad order it for me. HAHA. I can't wait for it to arrive. I will have to show it to Chelsea and Shelby sometime. It is a great movie. Well, it's for babies, but it is hilarious! Well, to me it is anyways.

One more week until Spring Break! I can't wait. The new live album of Dave Matthews Band is coming out the week of Spring Break, and I am gonna get it. It looks pretty sweet. Speaking of school, I recently took the nine weeks exams. I will be getting my report card the week after Spring Break. I will be sure to send you the grades and what not.

Well, I am now off! have a good good time journal. Fare thee well!

Yours Truly,
B.D.N.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Wow BABY HUEY! man those were the days hahaha

Kerstin said...

Man it is a good thing I don't have my old journals to post, it probably read something like this "I <3 (heart) (insert a boys name)! He is so cute! He talked to me today it was great!" Yikes!! I am glad that ym journals aren't like that now!

BDN said...

HAHA. Yeah, these old entries are pretty ridiculous...Wait until you see the next few I am gonna post....