Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Assistant

Today I was called to be the first assistant in the Priest quorum. I am definitely grateful for this oppurtunity, and I look forward to the responsibility and the duties that come along with the calling. I have never been a good leader, and this is a great oppurtunity for me. :)

Today was also my good friend Ronnie's farewell talk. It was very, very good I am proud of him and the person he has become the last few years. By the end of the year, we will have ten young men serving missions in our ward. I am grateful to be in a ward with a great, great group of young men. We are all examples to each other, and we are all very close. It's been awesome getting to know these guys the last four years.

In other news: I found my old Online Journal, and it's hilarious. I am gonna start posting some of the entries onto this blog because they are just too great! ;) (See: Post below this one!)

4 comments:

Todd said...

Epsilon brother good work!

Kerstin said...

I think you are a great leader.

The Watts said...

I always thought you were the first the assistant LOL! Afterall you have always been a great leader in the life of your family!

BDN said...

Thanks guys! :)