Saturday, January 10, 2009

Volleyball Resignation

After thinking about it the last couple of months, I have decided that I am not going to play volleyball during my senior year.

My main focus the first nine months of this year is to do what I can to prepare for my mission. And although volleyball is a great way to stay in shape for my mission, I have realized that I can also exercise on my own if I force myself not to be lazy. :)

January through May is usually the time my main focus is on volleyball, but as everyone knows--I have much more important things to focus on this year. I plan to spend the next few months:

A)Working (hopefully; I am on another job hunt!)
B)Spending time with friends and family
C) Misc. (AKA Working toward other New Years Resolutions of mine.)

And that's it, really. I am really excited to see what the next few months have in store for me. I want to thank my volleyball coaches and my volleyball team-mates for being a great support to me the last few years. I will miss you guys, and I will see y'all from the stands in March!

3 comments:

Todd said...

I support you in this decision BDN hope everything works out good :)

Shayla said...

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun watching from the stands with friends. You can be all crazy and not get in trouble from your coach!

The Watts said...

I a proud of you, I know what a scrafice that is for you, but I am happy to see how focused you are on your goals!