Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memory Lane: August 30, 2004 (AKA "The Day Without A Dinner")

Another entry from my past. Yesterday's was hard to beat, but this one is pretty rich!!

Da Journal,

Today was good. I went to school, and it was educational. I had a couple make up thangs to do, due to my absence Friday. Twas good. I took this test in Algebra, and I didn't know the last four questions, so I just sat there staring at my paper until the class period was up. Then, I gave it to my teacher and informed her I wasn't finished and demanded more time tomorrow to finish it. So now I can get the last four questions on the test tonight. YAY. Yes, I know it's kinda bad to do thangs like that, but I need to get A's in there since we are getting interims/progress reports soon, and I want to have decent grades. So yeah. I also talked to a few buddies. It was nice. We went to to Sam's Club for FHE, to get some ice cream. It was really fresh and tasty! And then, when we got home, we continued FHE by reading from Mosiah Chapter 17. Twas a good chapter. The good man, Abinadi, suffered and burnt to death just because he was telling the people the truth! Very horrible. Anyways. Other than that, all I did was sit on my computer all day and Jig to some funky fresh music! haha. Well, I better go, for I have another long day of lonely school tomorrow! (STILL no friends in any classes, dangit! Oh Well.) Take it easy, take it easy.

B.D.N.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Loves the title even though it pretty much never mentions the fact lol

BDN said...

Yeah, TAB, I never mention my titles in my posts. Well, sometimes, but a lot of the times, they are just random titles FTW!