Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back From Provo

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that Dad, Brent Nelson, and I all made it home safely!

The trip was really fun, and it was actually kind of sad for me to come home. (Probably because I have a busy week ahead of me with my new job/homecoming.) But it was really fun while it lasted, and it was excellent spending some high-quality time with some of my family members. :)

For those of you who don't know: BYU beat New Mexico 21-3. It was excellent, and I loved the atmosphere of the Lavell Edwards Stadium. It really makes me want to go back next year right before my mission. The Florida State game next September, perhaps? ;)

While we are on the subject: I called into work today to see when I work this week. They scheduled me to work on Wednesday and Thursday, which makes me pretty angry. I told my manager that I can't work on Thursdays, because I tutor and babysit those days!! This week, though, I am planning on going to Brent Nelson's house to watch the BYU vs. TCU game with him. AND I need to go over there anyways to get something from Angela's house for homecoming. Most of all--I still need to tutor on Thursday. So I am going to go talk to them tomorrow, because that's not going to work. It's probably mostly my fault for not reminding my manager that I can't work on Thursdays. :)

Well, like I said, I have a busy week ahead of me! I have multiple assignments due tomorrow and on Tuesday, and then I work at GameStop for the first time on Wednesday. Throughout the week, I need to get some stuff for homecoming (new tie, mainly), and Friday might be the only time I can do that. So yeah--hopefully I can get my Thursday back, because I could definitely use a break on Thursday from everything else going on the beginning of the week and the end of the week.

Well, until next time my friends! Enjoy the following shots:



5 comments:

Kerstin said...

sounds like a super fun trip, text you should come visit me.

Cynthia said...

Sounds like it was great! Wow, Brent looks silly!

eBN said...

Advice to Ben: always remember the 4 inch butt rule and camoflauge thermals.

BDN said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Dude, Brent, that four-inch butt rule was HILARIOUS. And Dad and his outfit: PRICELESS. We should have got a shot!!

eBN said...

hahaha!! The funniest part of the FIBR was that I was pretty much asleep when I created it. HAHA!!!!!!! Dad said, "Should I go to the game like this?" *envisions dad in nothing but his full camoflauge and SHOES*