Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Week

I needed a little break from homework, so I decided to write another post. :)

This week should be a good one:

-Tomorrow is my 18th birthday, and I am a little bit excited for that. It's going to be weird being eighteen. Only because it feels just like yesterday when I was fourteen, and it's kind of scary to think of fast time flew for me, and how fast time is going to fly for me. I mean--think about it: If the next four years fly by like the last four years did for me, I'm going to be off my mission and married before I know it. And that's just weird to think about, really.

-Tuesday and Thursday I tutor and babysit as usual. This time, though, I get to babysit until about 10 PM. That's going to be an adventure, and I am looking forward to it!

-Friday is the big day for me. I am heading up to Provo with my dad and Brent Nelson as soon as I get home from school (around 11 AM). I am really excited to go to my first BYU game in Provo, and it's going to be especially great, because I am in desperate need of a vacation right now. It's always been really good for me to get away from Henderson/Vegas for a couple of days. :)

So yeah, it should be a great week! The only con to the week is that I have a big government paper due the day I get back from Provo. I've always been a procrastinator, so I am not sure when I'm going to be able to do that. I'll try my best to do it through out the week, but something tells me I'm not going to have much success. :) I'll eventually get it done, though! No worries.

2 comments:

The Watts said...

Happy Birthday to you! Check out my blog, I love you BDN

Shayla said...

Happy 18th! I am also excited for your upcoming Provo adventure. Not that I'm looking forward to being husbandless for a couple days...but I'm glad you three will be able to have fun and spend time together. Those Cougs better win!