Monday, October 13, 2008

Jumping A Huge Hurdle (Late Night Post)

I knew today was going to be a long, stressful one. But now I can say it is finally over, and that I jumped the hurdle. I have literally been working on homework since about 1:30 PM, but I took a few breaks to go get milk from the store, to go to FHE, etc.

But alas. It feels really good to have my Government paper done and out of the way. It feels good to have all my other Government and English homework done.

I went to Country Rose today and bought my date her corsage, and it's about time I finally did that! :) Homecoming should be real sweet, and I shall spend the next few days doing little things to prepare for it.

The #1 thing that was worrying me: How GameStop scheduled me for Thursday. Well, it feels good to have finally gone down and talked to my manager; she understood and apologized for scheduling me on a day I couldn't work. She moved me over to Friday. That means I'll have to miss the homecoming game. What of it? I'd rather watch BYU football than Foothill football! ;)

I have another few busy days ahead of me--mainly Wednesday and Friday. But I am really looking forward to my big break tomorrow and my even bigger break on Thursday when I watch the BYU vs. TCU game. And then Homecoming is on Saturday, which I am really excited for if you haven't figured it out already!! Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That's great. It always feels great to get some things done and off your shoulders! It's a like a huge sigh of relief! Good luck at your new job!