Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Day At GameStop

The first day at GameStop was pretty good. There is a lot to learn about the job, and I hope that I will be able to catch on quickly. I've already forgotten a few things I learned, but I can only get better at it, right? :) Today, I worked with my manager Jill. She had me label USED games and what not. She taught me how the computers work and what not. My lesson of the day: I DO NOT know as much about video games as I always thought I did. There are a lot of crazy people out there who ask about/for crazy weird games. It's pretty ridiculous.

With that out of the way.....I am very, very glad Wednesday is over. I've been pretty impatient for Thursday to come this week. BYU's biggest test of the season comes tomorrow when they play TCU, and I am pretty pumped for the game. You can count on me to where my BYU shirt to school tomorrow and what not. It'll be good to watch another BYU football game with my fine brother Brent Nelson for the second time in five days. For once, I'm not 100% positive that BYU will win, but I know they can!

Other things to look forward to tomorrow: I am mowing Sister Wadsworth's lawn, I am tutoring, and I am stopping by Angela's house to get her dress fabric (so I know what color of tie to buy and what not.) Woo-hoo for homecoming! *dances*

1 comment:

The Watts said...

Sounds like you have a pretty exciting weekend ahead of you, like you I pray that BYU will win (I don't believe in luck!)and of course my reasons are good, more for the publicity for the church then for the sport! Although I can like the sport too!