Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Job!

I had my interview at GameStop today, and it went well. The manager who interviewed me (Jill) was really nice, and she thought it was cool that I am going on a mission in about a year; we talked about that for quite a bit.

Anyways--She ended up giving me the job, but she isn't sure when I'll start. She said, "It definitely won't be next week." I was cool with that, because I'll be too busy next week getting ready for my trip to Provo.

She also said that it was going to be extremely part-time at first, but she said that could change if I am a hard worker. She said she is very flexible with schedules, and even kind of suggested I look for a second job so that I can make more money for my mission.

But alas! I go back on Friday to fill out some paper work, and then we'll see what happens after that! :)

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! work hard!

The Watts said...

So is this a job or play? I am sure you will volunteer to test out all the new games

BDN said...

Haha. Yes, Mom, this is a job. :)

Theresa said...

hopefully after working with them, you won't get sick of video games and hate them afterwards,...

wait! what am I saying,.. maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing,... haha.