Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bad News, Good News

Bad News:

-When my Dad and I went to buy UCLA vs. BYU tickets, we only found that they were sold out. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. But yeah--That was definitely something that bummed me out.

-I don't have my work schedule for the next few days...But I kind of need it for me and TAB to make plans for the next few days. Not good.

Good News:

-That BYU vs. UCLA game is on TV, so I can still watch it. My Dad and I also ordered some New Mexico vs. BYU tickets instead. That's October 11, so that should be a great birthday gift! ;) It's BYU's homecoming game, and New Mexico is usually pretty tough; it should be a great game.

-I babysat the Brunsons' kids for the first time in a while this morning, and that was awesome.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh good! I was afraid you were canceling altogether. i know TAB and Co would be disappointed.

Shayla said...

Thanks for including Brent in your BYU game adventures. I'm sure you all will have a great time!