Friday, August 15, 2008

Date Night (Still With TAB and Friends)

Dear World,

I'm still visiting TAB and friends, but I thought I'd provide a quick update.

Our date went well, and it was a lot of fun. ;) For all your curious people out there...this is what we did:

-Angela and I played Wii while the rest of the group played Rockband. We were waiting for our Pizza-making stations to be ready.

-We went upstairs and prepared some pizza. Angela and I were in charge of putting the spices into the sauce. We had some technical difficulties, but we ended up finishing it alright. ;)

-While we were waiting for the dough to finish, Angela wanted to draw. So TAB pulled out some paper and some crayons, and we drew. It was sweet. Jared provided the "green-jello kool-aid", and that was delicicous.

-We made the actual pizzas. Of course, mine and Angela's was the best. *Likes black olives now* Haha. Chicken Alfrado pizza=the best. (Thank you, Jared Brummet, for providing the chicken and sauce. ;) )

-We had delicious root beer float drinks for dessert.

-We had a few more minutes, so we went back down to the basement and played some more Wii and Rockband.

I could write a bunch more, but I probably shouldn't. I've said enough, I think. *dances twice*

Yours Truly,
BDN


I entitle this one: "She and Me (Only Because It Rhymes)" :)

No comments: