Thursday, August 14, 2008

TAB's House, Ten Days

I have been chilling with TAB at his house since about nine o'clock last night. It's been grand. Our good friend, Jared Brummett, spent the night as well, and it was great to have him around. The three of us are going on a date tonight. TAB is taking our good friend Katie Pitts, and I am taking my pal Angela. Jared is going on a blind date with a girl named Melissa. It should be superb. It'll be mine and TAB's last dating adventure until after our missions. :(

In other news: In about ten days I will be worrying about something called school. You see...I haven't started my summer government homework. I plan on doing that while TAB is in Disneyland next week. But..something tells me I won't have much success. ;) I've always been a procrastinator. I'm thinking it'll go like this: Read the Government book Friday and Saturday. And then on Sunday write the essay. It's due on Monday, the first day o' school.

Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'll never understand homework over the summer. that would never have flown in my day,.. there would have been uprising! ,... ok ok,.. mostly we just none of us would have done it and all flunked. oh well. toot toot katchoo!