Monday, August 11, 2008

Cynthia's Wedding (Weekend: Part One)

The weekend started with Cynthia's wedding. It was a pretty good event. It was good to see all the family and what not. It's weird to see one of my best friends married. Cynthia's only a year and a few months older than me, and it kind of makes me sad to know that it probably won't be the same as it has been the last few years. But guess what? That's just how life works, and we can't really stop this train can we?

After the wedding, we went over to TAB's house for pizza and what not, and that was good. I talked to my good friend, Uncle Tim, for a little bit. I asked him if he wanted to join me, my dad, and Brent Nelson whenever we go to the BYU vs. UCLA game in a few weeks. He accepted the invitation, and that got me really excited. It should be a great trip.

The reception was good, and it was great to see some old friends of mine. My one goal for the reception was to make sure Cynthia didn't get angry with me. I remember at Kerstin and Brent's weddings...I remember doing a few things that got them pretty angry with me. Sure, I was a few years younger, but I think I've learned my lesson: Wedding days can be just as stressful for people as they are happy. So..Just don't mess with your siblings TOO much whenever they are having their reception and what not.

After the reception, I went to stay with TAB for the weekend. More on that in the next post.

No comments: