Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Senior Year (So Far) + The Rest of This Week

Just to let y'all know...

Senior year is coming along fine. I am taking four classes, and it's good to get out nice and early. My classes and teachers are great, and I am happy about that. Seminary is better than ever, and I am really looking forward to learning about the New Testament this year.

I was thinking about it just a few minutes ago, and I realized that this school year is going to fly by. Quick. It's still weird for me to think about how soon I am going to be an adult. I don't really want to grow up, but I've pretty much given in and realized that it's all part of our journey here on Earth. So alas, in other words...I am a bit nervous about growing old, but at the same time I am looking forward to it.

Tonight and last night have been pretty boring/plain for me. I've finished my homework before 6 PM both nights, and then it left me with nothing else to do afterwards. However, I am looking forward to the next for days. Check it out:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday: Stake youth activity in Boulder City. Should be great; I am looking forward to the sand volleyball tournament.

Thursday: Babysitting the Brunson's kids. Those kids are always so great and fun, and I am looking forward to watching them again.

Friday: Our high school football season begins. FINALLY. I am really looking forward to it. We're playing a team from California, and they are really good. We'll most likely lose, but I don't care. Football is football.

Saturday: Even better. BYU's football season starts. BYU is nationally ranked this year, and they are supposed to be one of the best teams in the country. I am excited to see how they will handle all the hype! :) I also have a birthday party to go to on Saturday night, and that should be fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should be an excellent week if all goes well. :)

No comments: