Saturday, August 23, 2008

"The Dreaming Tree Is Dying"

So many dreams...right down the drain. It's a shame, really.

I still have a lot too look forward to, though, and I am looking forward to obtaining those dreams that are possible to obtain.

I've spent my day over here in Vegas. I got my license, and so I went and picked up KT's kids and watched them for a few hours. The last few hours, however, I have been spending some time with my good friends Brian and Bryson. And it's been fun. I am blessed with good pals, yes'n'deed.

LeRoi Moore's passing has been on my mind a lot lately, and I know a lot of people think that's weird because he's not someone I personally knew. However, I personally knew his music, and if it weren't for him, I probably would have never appreciated music the way I do now. I remember when I was a kid--always listening to DMB's "Live at Red Rocks." Back then..the first thing that stuck out was the saxophone. Heck, I still love it!

"It's always easier to leave, than to be left."

No comments: