Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Joy Of Service"

I gave a talk on the "Joy Of Service" in sacrament meeting today, and it went well. I would even go as far to say that it was my best talk out of the 8+ I have given. I am getting to the point where I am really comfortable speaking in front of a lot of people and what not. The Spirit was definitely with me as I spoke, too, which was just great.

It's just crazy to think that I'll only be speaking once or twice more before I give my farewell talk next year. Yikes! 0_0 I am really excited, though.

But alas! If anyone wants to read my talk, just let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you. Even though a lot of what I wrote down, I didn't actually say. And a lot of what I didn't write down, I DID say. What I wrote down on paper is still pretty good, though, so just let me know if you want to read it. ;) (Copying and pasting it onto the blog is just a pain, because you have to go back and edit a bunch of stuff, etc.)

No comments: