Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Day Filled With Many Emotions

I saw my sister and her kids one last time today before they go back home tomorrow. I was holding my little niece Tori a little bit before they left, and out of nowhere I let loose a few tears. It was sad to think that I probably won't see them for another year! They leave tomorrow morning, and they will be missed by Uncle BDN forever. I am excited for the kids (especially Landon) to be back home with their Daddy, though.

I feel quite excellent tonight. After being bummed out about my sister and her kids leaving, I decided to take a trip to the Seastrand household. It's a good place to go for me when I want to turn some frowns into smiles. Tonight was no exception. I took my Wii over there, and Bryson, other friends, and I had a great time playing it. Angela and I also went and got slurpees, and that was excellent because we made each other laugh as usual.

Well, that is all for now. Tomorrow is the last day off before school starts. So guess what that means? That means I will be writing a new post called "Summer 2008 (In Review)" tomorrow. Everyone should be looking forward to that. ;)

No comments: