Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jobs, Work

Dear World,

There has been a lot on my mind the last couple of days. I am really excited for the next few months, but at the same time I am not. I have a lot I could tell you, but I'll just talk about one thing on my mind--work.

El Pollo Loco knocked me down to only one day a week. I'm pretty sure I won't be working there too much longer. I have a tutoring and babysitting job waiting for me once school starts. I'll make more money doing that than working at El Pollo Loco once a week. I talked to Brent Nelson today, and we decided that we need to finish JoAnn's website sometime soon. That's another thing I'll be able to work on for some extra money, perhaps?

Those three things should provide me with enough money until I find my next job. As soon as I get home from the BYU vs. New Mexico football game...I am on a journey to find a new job. I am looking for a place where I would feel powerful.

Jobs Where BDN would feel powerful: CompUSA, Blockbuster, Office Max, etc.

Jobs Where BDN doesn't feel powerful: Fast Food, Clothing Stores, Firework Stands, etc.


And that is all for now. :)

Yours Truly,
BDN

No comments: