Friday, July 11, 2008

BDN's Monday Through Saturday Routine

3:00 AM-10:30 AM
-Sleep

10:30 AM-2:00 PM
-Chill with brothers
-Get stuff done
-Eat
-Etc.

2:00 PM-3:00 PM
-Get on my computer and do a little Facebooking and Blogging.
-Visit Antsmarching.org and check out the latest and greatest in the DMB community.
-Check how much money I have in my checking account for my dinner at El Pollo Loco.

3:00 PM-3:45 PM
-Get ready for work
-Drink a glass of water

4:00 PM-10:00 PM (Sometimes 11:00 PM)
-Clean the lobby at El Pollo Loco, etc.

11:00 PM-3:00 AM
-Throw uniforms into the wash.
-Watch DVD's with brothers.
-Listen to music with brothers.
-Play games with brothers.
-Etc.

5 comments:

eBN said...

And for those wondering what my schedule is like:

12:00am - 11:59pm
Standing here
The old man said to me,
"Long before these crowded streets
Here stood my dreaming tree."
Below it he would sit
For hours at a time
Now progress takes away
What forever took to find
And now he's falling hard
He feels the falling dark
How he longs to be
Beneath his dreaming tree

11:59pm - 12:00am
This is the last stop
Here there is more than is showing up
Hope that we can break it down
It's not so black and white

BDN said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, Brent, Wow. I'm pretty sure me and Matt are the only ones that would get this little joke.

eBN said...

False.

BDN said...

False? Who else then brother? Haha.

Kerstin said...

yeah I don't get...