Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two Fingers (Sometimes Four)

I have a confession: I took keyboarding, but I don't use any of the techniques that I learned. I still use two fingers to type. I have been doing it since about 2001.

After seven years of typing like this, I can do it with ease and can do it without looking. I have even come to the point where I sometimes use my two thumbs to hit the space bar.

So I think we should come up with a new name for my method of typing: The BDN Method. I'm giving lessons! Anyone can take them; lemme know if you are interested.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I only use two fingers too. I also can type without looking. Sometimes I use a third finger on my left hand but not really the third finger on my right. Anyway I never took keyboarding and I never bothered to learn the real way.

BDN said...

Yeah, we have to take stupid keyboarding to graduate. It's so dumb. Haha.

I am glad I am not the only one that types with two, though. Haha. You can help give lessons with me! ;)