Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Day Off

I could sure use a day off today. I'm already sore and tired, and I'm not even at work yet. But this is a good experience for me, so I'd better just pull on through.

Here's the plan:
-Matthew works until around 2 AM tonight, so he can't give me a ride home.

-I get done around 11:00 PM-11:30 PM (most likely); Matthew will not be here to pick me up.

-Dad will be too busy to pick me up--watching a TV show or some'.

-'Ergo, tonight will be the night I decide to walk home. Even though I'm super tired, I do like to choose a day every now and then where I walk home. I shall bring my iRiver, and it shall keep me company on the way home. And then I'll get home around 12:00-12:30, and I'll wait for Matthew to return.

Let's make today a good day, my friends. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really dangerous for you to walk home that late ya know

BDN said...

Well, I need the exercise, and I've done it multiple times without being destroyed, so no worries. ;)

Anonymous said...

are you sure?

Kerstin said...

Just be careful Ben,k? I would tell you to call when you get home but that is like 3 am my time so that would not be good, but who knows sometimes Ella has be up at 3 so maybe I will call you if I am up at 3.