Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Day

"You're alright--I don't care what they say."--a random costumer at El Pollo Loco today. Wow. Did I need that more than anything!

Today my heart leapt twice. It's been forever since my heart has leapt twice in the same day. (P.S. My heart only leaps if I am really happy and/or excited.) It's hard to say where it was all coming from, but it was great.

I've decided to come up with a little game called "Who Can Give BDN The Most Hugs?" It's going to be great; there shall be a grand prize and all. More details on that as they arise.

Before I head off to chill with my brothers...I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me positive remarks/compliments today. It was really helpful. Thank you Kerstin for calling me and waking me up this morning, and thank you Brent Nelson for making me laugh. :)

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Awe thanks Ben, you are a great brother and the best Uncle. I am glad you had a good day. Also don't worry it gets better after High School so enjoy your time now but remember it gets so much better! Love ya!

Cynthia said...

I'm glad you are doing great! ... I'm glad that some peeps are treating you with respect at work! You deserve it! keep up the great work bro! See you next week! Love you!

BDN said...

Wow. Next week? SWEET!!!! :) I just realized that you and KT are going to be here a lot sooner than I thought. I am excited!